HOME > Features > Fighting 2019-nCoV
Q&A on the Boarding Requirement for Certificate of Negative Nucleic Acid and Anti-Body Blood Tests
2020-08-31 22:09

In accordance with the Notice on Boarding Requirements for Certificates of Negative Nucleic Acid and Anti-Body Blood Tests, passengers who are to fly from Israel to China will be required to take nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests and then apply for a green health code with the "HS" mark or a certified health declaration form before boarding the flights. The following Q&A are for your reference:

1.When should I take the test?
To finish PCR and IgM tests for COVID-19 within 48 hours before boarding means that the collection date of the certificates should be within 2 days before boarding.
For example, if you take a flight from Israel to Shanghai on 10th of November, the collection dates showed on your PCR and IgM certificates both should be 8th or 9th of November.

2.Has Chinese Embassy designated or authorized Anti-Body Blood (IgM) Testing Institution?
For the convenience of getting tested, the Chinese Embassy in Israel has not designated or authorized any Anti-Body Blood testing institutions. Please ask the testing institutions about the testing methods, report content, average time to deliver results and test costs.(

3.Do I need to bring a printout of the test report?
Passengers are advised to bring the printout of test reports (with negative result) to the airport in case of the need for further inspection.

4.Do I need to be quarantined when I arrive in China if I have test reports of COVID-19 (PCR and IgM) with negative results?
Yes. Nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests reports for COVID-19 (PCR) with negative results are the requirements for boarding. For quarantine requirement, please visit the website of the local government of the entry city or province of China for further details.

5.Can I take a screen shot of the SMS instead of the test results certificate?
No. There maybe no required information (name, birthday and passport number .ect) in SMS results and SMS cannot be verified.

6.Do I need to bring a English version test report?
Both English and Hebrew versions are acceptable. If the medical institution can provide English and Hebrew certificates, Passengers are advised to choose English version.

7.Can I take an IgG test instead of PCR and IgM test for COVID-19 ?

8.How long does it take for the Chinese Embassy to certify a Health Declaration Form?
You are advised to apply for the certified Health Declaration Form immediately when you get Nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests reports. For example, applicants who are going to fly on 18:00PM, 10th November should submit applications before 10:00AM, 10th November.

9.Can I take a connecting flights from Israel to China?
Passengers going to China via connecting flights must take nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests in Israel within 48 hours before boarding their flight to the transit country and then take both tests again in the transit country within 48 hours before boarding the plane to China. Passengers must apply at the Chinese embassies/consulates in BOTH countries for green health codes with the "HS" mark or certified health declaration forms with certificates of negative results of both tests.
Passengers are advised to take direct flight to China. If you must go to China via connecting flights, please check the transit country's entry regulations and its nucleic acid and IgM anti-body tests requirements beforehand. Failure to enter the transit country or meet the requirements regarding the tests, the green code or certified health declaration form could result in being stranded and heightened infection risks.

Suggest To Friends: